Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Drawing is Drawing is Drawing
I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel laundry area has 4 washers and 4 dryers.  While I was waiting for my wash I met a man who has lived here for TWO years, acting as project manager/liaison for a "big building project."  He flies home to Tennessee every Friday and returns on Monday morning.
Barnes and Noble is our home away from home.  (If Starbucks were more prevalent here, we'd probably find one of those..... but nobody can replace the crew at the Plano Store!)
Most of the decor at most of the Residence Inns are similar, but the Buffalo one had wilder colors than the other.  Something about PURPLE used on an entire couch.


The light fixtures are the same from location to location, too.

At the Best Western, I met a good portion of one of the traveling casts of Riverdance.  I loved hearing their Irish accents.

No comments: