Thursday, January 08, 2015

The Year of the Sheep!!

Not only is 2015 the Year of the Sheep, but I'm feeling a bit woolly headed and sheepish.
Last year (and  the year before that) I published calendars consisting of reproductions of my paintings with seasonal quotes.  For reasons that only amount to excuses, I didn't have one ready before the end of 2014.  But I'm (almost) back up to speed!






If you would like a 2015 version (new paintings!! new quotes!!), they'll be ready for mailing January 24. (Printed on 8.5 x 11 paper, 17 x 11 when hanging.) Please let me know if you would like one (or more) no later than Saturday, January 16.


You should have yours in time to celebrate the end of National Hot Tea Month as well as Inspire Your Heart With Art Day (January 31)!

If I ever get famous, these will be collector's items!


_____    Calendar(s)  @ $ 15.00
_____    US shipping and handling @ $5.00
_____    Australia, Europe, Asia shipping and Handling @ $10.00


Happy New Hear, Happy Hygge and Best Wishes,
Dana

No comments: